Bridge Builders International is a faith-based Christian charity/mission, able to conduct ministry because of the contributions of individuals, churches, businesses, and foundations. BBI does not receive government or denominational funding.
In 1995, before the end of BBI’s first fiscal year, the BBI board decided to annually engage an independent Certified Public Accountant to perform an independent financial review. This has been done every year and has always been available to review upon request. During a financial review, inquiries and analytical procedures present a reasonable basis for expressing limited assurance that no material modifications to the financial statements are necessary; they are in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles.
One of BBI’s Core Values is pertains to professional excellence, organizational integrity, financial transparency and public credibility. Below one can view BBI’s most recent Public Form 990 and REVIEWED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS and SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION.
- For the Years Ended May 31, 2020 and 2019
- For the Years Ended May 31, 2019 and 2018
- For the Years Ended May 31, 2018 and 2017
- For the Years Ended May 31, 2017 and 2016
- For the Years Ended May 31, 2016 and 2015
- For the Years Ended May 31, 2015 and 2014
- For the Years Ended May 31, 2014 and 2013